Autumn Shopping, 2017
1. H&M Cargo Pants ($39)
2. Chloe Mini Backpack ($1,490)
3. River Island Blazer ($110)
4. Boohoo Cable Cardigan ($22)
5. Common Projects Chelsea Booties ($530)
6. Copper Coconut Candle ($24)
7. J.Crew Hoop Earrings ($24)
8. Futurino Cardigan ($28)
9. Vince Camuto Crossbody Bag ($139)
10. Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Palette ($53)
11. Frame Oversized Denim Jacket ($375)
12. Nars Blush Duo ($42)
13. Topshop Heeled Booties ($160)
14. Aldo Sock Boots ($110)
15. Marc Jacobs Blush ($42)
16. Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Rosa Perfume ($94)
17. Elizabeth and James Tote Bag ($445)
18. Guess Chain Choker ($35)
19. Michelle Mason Suede Skirt ($585)
20. Kendall and Kylie Boots ($168)
21. Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick ($34)
22. H&M Fishnet Tights ($12)
23. YoungSoul Faux Leather Vest ($34)
It's officially fall. It's officially the third day of fall. It's officially getting chilly (barring this past week, which has been just wonderful and sunny and summer-like). And it's officially time for some fall shopping.
While I'm not putting my flatform sandals away just yet, I'm still very happy to be able to stomp around in boots once again. And while I'm not taking out my puffer coats yet, I'm still very happy to sport leather vests and oversized denim jackets. And while I'm not finished with my t-shirt dresses yet, I'm still excited to be able to layer cardigans and knit sweaters on top of them.
Because that's how I deal with fall. Because I love summer and hate that it's over, and the only way to make it all okay is to focus on the thing that I do love about fall - the fashion.
So, in the collage above, you'll find twenty-three fall garments, shoes, accessories, and beauty items. I'm not sure how the jewelry and perfumes are specifically fall-related, but the other accessories definitely are, like the suede bags and the deeper colored lipsticks and eyeshadows.
Happy fall shopping!