Spring Shopping, 2017
1. Hollister Cropped Striped Tee ($25)
2. Aqua Di Gioia Perfume ($72)
3. Gucci Small Crossbody Bag ($980)
4. River Island Floral Trousers ($76)
5. RMS Beauty Bronzer ($28)
6. Adidas Rose Gold Sneakers ($80)
7. Rag & Bone Striped Shirtdress ($395)
8. Sophia Webster Floral Heels ($595)
9. Essie Sheer Nail Polish ($10)
10. Baublebar Pompom Earrings ($34)
11. Alexis Bittar Brass Choker ($197)
12. J.Crew Floral Hoop Earrings ($65)
13. Topshop Denim Mini Skirt ($55)
14. Quay Rose Gold Sunglasses ($55)
15. River Island Striped Trousers ($64)
16. Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick ($34)
17. Fendi Floral Sock Boots ($1,050)
18. Benefit Cosmetics Blush Stain ($30)
19. Steve Madden Open-Toe Booties ($130)
20. Bare Minerals Tinted Moisturizer ($29)
21. Boohoo Choker Dress ($18)
22. Sophia Webster Floral Bag ($595)
23. Baublebar Tassel Earrings ($36)
24. Dior Blooming Bouquet Perfume ($78)
Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy first day of spring!
Winter is over. It's officially spring. I'm a little too excited.
And with the beginning of spring comes lots of changes to your attire. Goodbye coats, hello denim jackets. Goodbye beanies, hello sun hats. Goodbye hoodies, hello peasant blouses. Goodbye sweater dresses, hello shirt dresses. Goodbye over-the-knee boots, hello open-toe booties. Goodbye ear muffs, hello sunglasses.
You get the point.
Above you'll find 24 spring-appropriate items. There are a few striped items included in the collage, because stripes are a trend for spring. You'll also find lots of floral options above. Because floral pieces are also trending. And because spring and flowers are synonymous.
You'll also find warm-weather beauty products, like floral-scented perfumes and tinted moisturizer and bronzer and soft lipstick and nail polish shades.
You may have noticed a color scheme in the collage above - rose gold. Just go with it. I mean, just look at those Adidas sneakers with rose gold stripes <3 Wear 'em with that adorable denim mini skirt pleasethankyou.