Spring Shopping, 2016
1. Olivia Palermo Blazer ($148)
2. Dior Addict Perfume ($78)
3. Topshop Mini Skirt ($58)
4. Sole Society Bucket Bag ($65)
5. Henri Bendel Cashmere Cape ($114)
6. Ray-ban Round Sunglasses ($150)
7. Adidas Suede Superstar Sneakers ($155)
8. Ralph Lauren Slip Dress ($318)
9. Monki Striped Dress ($35)
10. One Teaspoon Denim Midi Skirt ($59)
11. Junior BP. Ear Cuff ($12)
12. LL. Bean Trench Coat ($129)
13. Cozylife Velvet Choker ($9)
14. Cara Stud Earrings ($25)
15. Rebecca Minkoff Mules ($195)
16. Mac Lipstick ($17)
17. Essie Nail Polish ($8.50)
18. Faux Leather Leggings ($12)
Two days! Two days until spring!
Time to get shopping.
The weather has been bipolar this winter in New York. We've gone from days of below freezing temperatures to days of pleasant 50s and even 60s. Pretty disorienting. Everyone was bewildered.
But now I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for a nice, long, warm spring. With occasional days of chill. So I can get a few chances to don my leather vest and denim jacket and trench coat. But the rest of the days should be warm.
I hope you're listening, weather deities.
The spring shopping guide above reflects my weather hopes and dreams. Some light outerwear have been included in the collage (blazer, light pink cape, trench coat), but the rest of the items are mostly warm-weather appropriate. For the warm spring we're going to (have to) have. Because I need to wear summery clothes already.
Spring 2016 fashion trends have been included in the mix as well. A slip dress, a pair of mules, a midi skirt, a bucket bag. Amongst others.
Okay, I'm ready for 70 degree weather now. Thanks.
On a completely unrelated note, for real: