Winter Shopping, 2017
1. Mango Wool Coat ($149)
2. Jimmy Choo Velvet Booties ($599)
3. Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio ($54)
4. Lord & Taylor Gloves ($44)
5. Wool beret ($10)
6. Jessica McClintock Clutch ($25)
7. Bobbi Brown Highlighter ($48)
8. Topshop Crossbody Bag ($40)
9. Topshop Highlighter ($13)
10. Wehve Cape ($172)
11. Steve Madden Buckle Booties ($149)
12. Topshop Bracelet ($15)
13. H&M Fuzzy Coat ($79)
14. Dolce & Gabbana The One Perfume ($78)
15. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit ($24)
16. Mango Scarf ($49)
17. Guess Chain Watch ($94)
18. Goossens Paris Earrings ($360)
19. Tory Burch Chain Bag ($478)
20. Calvin Klein Mules ($69)
21. Oscar de la Renta Earrings ($350)
22. Mac Lipstick ($21)
23. Barneys Pompom Beanie ($69)
24. Fleur Du Mal Velvet Jacket ($329)
25. Dolce and Gabbana Boots ($1,450)
26. Alexander Wang Leather Sleeve Blazer ($836)
Happy second day of winter! Now excuse me while I go and cry.
Ugh, it's so cold. I'm not pleased. But enough complaining about the winter for me. On the blog, at least. In person, maybe not. But even I think I've done enough complaining on the blog in past cold weather-related posts.
So, lemme try to be positive and focus on the good stuff winter provides. Like holidays and gifts. And lots of cookies. And hot cocoas. And boots and oversized sweaters. And fuzzy coats. And velvet. These are all very good things.
And you'll find some of these very good things in the winter shopping guide above. Good things like a shearling teddy coat and velvet heeled booties and an oversized blazer and a wool beret and a blanket scarf. Nice, comforting, beautiful, lovely things. Twenty-six of these good things.