Patriotic Paraphernalia, 2017
1. Red Valentino Striped Dress ($650)
2. Topshop American Flag Denim Shorts ($65)
3. Michael Kors Crossbody Bag ($168)
4. American Flag Bandana Headband ($7)
5. Beats Wireless Headphones ($299)
6. American Flag Earring Set ($10)
7. Romwe Striped Skirt ($20)
8. Dior Sunglasses ($450)
9. Replay Flip Up Sunglasses ($28)
10. Topshop Striped Trousers ($75)
11. Lodis Accessories Crossbody Bag ($172)
12. American Flag Bikini Top ($14)
13. Boohoo Off-the-Shoulder Top ($35)
14. Scully Rockin Tote Bag ($199)
15. American Flag Earrings ($7)
16. Tommy Jeans Tee ($50)
17. Essie Nail Polish ($9)
18. Mac Lipstick ($21)
Oh hey. I'm still in Ireland! And I'll be heading to Amsterdam this evening.
And also, it's July 4th! Tomorrow, that is. The Fourth of July is tomorrow. Who's ready?
This July 4th collage is obviously coming a bit late in terms of being able to purchase any of the above items to wear or use on the holiday tomorrow.
But that's okay, because that's not really what the point of this post was. This patriotic paraphernalia post was just created in honor of July 4th. The red, white, and blue items above were simply inspired by the upcoming Independence Day.
But of course, feel free to purchase any of the clothing, accessories, and beauty items featured above for next year's July 4th. Or for any day of the year, for that matter. Because blue sunglasses and white bags and red lipstick can be worn even when it's not July 4th, no?
Well, have a wonderful July 4th. See ya in a couple days!