Valentine's Day Gift Guide 2019
Happy February :)
Next Thursday is a regular Thursday. But the Thursday after that Thursday is Valentine’s Day. Which means Valentine’s Day is in two weeks minus one day.
Got your gifts prepped yet? No? No problem. Have a peek below. There are nine lovely gifts for her and nine lovely gifts for him. In all categories and styles and price ranges (such as fashion and dining and leisure and tech). Maybe one of the eighteen gifts below will be just the thing you’d like to purchase. You never know.
Not planning on getting a gift for someone for Valentine’s this year? No problem. Get yourself a gift instead. Because why not.
Next week I'll be back with a Valentine’s Day dessert recipe. And that’s all you shall be hearing from me about Valentine’s Day this year.
1. Baublebar Engravable Heart Locket Necklace ($58)
2. DKNY Satin Pajama & Eye Mask Set ($80)
3. Salvatore Ferragamo Silk Tie Bracelet ($180)
4. Amazon Echo Dot ($25)
5. Gucci Soho Disco Leather Bag ($1,190)
6. Kiana Mosley Monogram Trinket Dish ($14)
7. Chanel Chance Eau De Parfum ($105)
8. Selfie Stick Hybrid Phone Case ($50)
9. Jo Malone™ Wood Sage & Sea Salt Candle ($67)
1. Occitan Steak Knives Gift Set ($268)
2. Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine ($599)
3. Marble Dominos ($158)
4. Ray-Ban Original Aviator 58mm Sunglasses ($153)
5. Ugg Scuff Slipper ($79)
6. Fjallraven Kanken Big Backpack ($110)
7. Amazon Echo 2nd Generation ($119)
8. Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male ($72)
9. Native Union Wireless Charging Dock ($80)