Valentine's Day Gift Guide 2018
1.La Maison du Chocolat 40-Piece Set ($82)
2. Saint Laurent Mini Crossbody Bag ($895)
3. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer ($350)
4. Too Faced Love Highlighter ($30)
5. Cartier Love Ring ($1,650)
6. Dolce & Gabbana The One Perfume Set ($100)
7. Gucci Box Clutch ($4,200)
8. Diane Von Furstenberg Crossbody Bag ($430)
9. Nearly Natural Floral Arrangement ($52)
10. Mackenzie-Childs Two Tier Stand ($170)
11. Sydney Evan Love Necklace ($840)
12. Edie Parker Love Phone Case ($45)
13. Charlotte Tilbury Vintage Vamp Gift Box Set ($230)
14. Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick ($34)
15. Dior Technologic Sunglasses ($585)
1. Bois 1920 Collection Set ($280)
2. Salvatore Ferragamo Reversible Belt ($495)
3. American Atelier Bar Cart ($214)
4. Salvatore Ferragamo Cuff Links ($250)
5. James Perse Classic T-Shirt Set ($300)
6. Amazon Echo ($99)
7. Ray-Ban Sunglasses ($163)
8. Lenox Tuscany Beer Flight Set ($72)
9. Armani Exchange Watch ($331)
10. Cartier Love Ring ($1,770)
11. Burberry Scarf ($435)
12. Ugg Slippers ($89)
13. Maison Margiela Backpack ($465)
14. Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch ($269)
15. Beats Pill+ Speakers ($149)
Yep, two full gift guides. One for her and one for him. Fifteen gifts per collage. Thirty gift ideas in total. (I just wanted to show off my math skills there.)
Why? Oh, because Valentine's Day is in less than two weeks. So it's time to get your *** together (act - the stars obviously represent the word "act").
If you plan on celebrating Valentine's Day this year, you reallllly need to start working on that gift. And by "working," I mean browsing through the gifts above and adding one to your cart. And then immediately purchasing that gift that's hanging out in your cart if you'd like it to arrive in time for February 14th. It's simple, really.
For her, the gift guide above includes beauty items like perfume and makeup, kitchenware like cake stands and electric mixers, fashion accessories like bags and jewelry, and chocolates and flowers, duh.
For him, the gift guide above includes items such as sunglasses and cologne and backpacks and scarves and dining ware and watches and speakers and cuff links and slippers and t-shirts and belts and the like.
Break a leg.