Mother's Day Gift Guide 2017
1. YSL Extravagant Eyes Gift Set ($55)
2. Baby Aspen Baby Gift Set ($79)
3. Charlotte Tilbury Gift Set ($205)
4. Faux Tulip Bouquet ($20)
5. Clinique Skin Set ($66)
6. KitchenAid Mini Food Processor ($40)
7. Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb Set ($120)
8. Le Creuset Tea Kettle ($84)
9. Tory Burch Sunglasses ($175)
10. Godiva Chocolate Set ($25)
11. Kassatex Bathrobe ($120)
12. Ted baker Manicure Set ($61)
13. Brown Tea Jewelry Box ($133)
14. Glamglow Exfoliating Face Mask ($69)
15. Marchesa Earrings ($55)
16. Longchamp Tote Bag ($145)
17. Nutri Magic Bullet ($80)
18. Le Creuset Utensil Set ($85)
19. Clarins Skin Firming Set ($88)
20. Nars Eyeshadow Palette ($45)
21. Martha Stewart Oven Mitts ($14)
22. Nine West Watch Set ($60)
23. Estee Lauder Perfume Set ($88)
Another year, another Mother's Day. No, no, relax - it's not Mother's Day today. You've got two weeks. Minus one day. Thirteen days. You've got till May 14th. That should be plenty of time.
Especially when you have the Mother's Day gift guide above to help get you started. There's twenty-three gifts above coming from a wide variety of categories - beauty, fashion, kitchen, dining - yeah, that's it. And I'm not even sure about the dining. So I lied - it's not really such a wide range.
But forget the range and categories, and focus on the gifts. They're good ones. Perfume sets, skincare sets, makeup sets, jewelry, that adorable, light blue, mini food processor, a bathrobe - all great stuff that anyone would love receiving, especially your mother. Because, just a reminder, it's gonna be Mother's Day soon.
Okay, have at 'em.