Mother's Day Gift Guide 2016
1. Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Set ($130)
2. Fossil Floral Wallet ($50)
3. Kate Spade New York Watch ($225)
4. Charlotte Tilbury Makeup Set ($230)
5. Best Mom Ever Mug ($10)
6. Kate Spade Faux Pearl Earrings ($58)
7. Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses ($215)
8. Nest Fragrances Diffuser and Candle Set ($70)
9. Clinique Great Skin Set ($66)
10. Luigi Bormioli Cake Dome ($69.99)
11. Dolce and Gabbana Lipstick ($37)
12. KitchenAid 5 Qt. Stand Mixer ($300)
13. Michael Kors Hoop Earrings ($145)
14. Martha Stewart Plush Robe ($39.97)
15. Copper Coffee Press ($49.99)
16. Le Creuset Cast Iron Dutch Oven ($350)
17. Mom's Kitchen Baking Poster ($93)
18. Dior Blooming Perfume Set ($110)
19. Michael Kors Crossbody Bag ($168)
20. Prada Candy Perfume Set ($122)
Today is Monday, the second of May, 2016. Mother's Day is on Sunday, the eighth of May, 2016.
Mother's Day is six days away. I don't mean to brag or anything, but yes, I just did that math by myself. In my head. In 12 seconds flat.
If you're a planner, you've probably already purchased a gift for your mom that's already in your possession or is on its way and should arrive in approximately 2-4 business days.
If you're not a planner, or weren't aware that Mother's Day is next week, this is where the gift guide for Mother's Day that you see above may come in handy. You may find the selection of gifts here interesting, helpful, or even inspiring. I aim to inspire. So that would make sense.
The collection above features 20 Mother's Day gifts from all categories. Well, maybe not all categories. Mainly just three - fashion, beauty, and kitchen. Because 1- this is a fashion blog, 2- this is a food blog, and 3- this guide is for mothers i.e. females i.e. the gender most likely interested in the fashion, beauty, and kitchen arenas.
On a completely unrelated note, we made it: