Summer Shopping, 2016
1. Jeffrey Campbell Mules ($130)
2. Topshop Badge Denim Jacket ($95)
3. Le Specs Aviator Sunglasses ($79)
4. Vince Camuto Gladiator Sandals ($149)
5. Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume ($78)
6. Nars Lip Pencil ($26)
7. Dior Nail Polish ($31)
8. BCBG Mini Skirt ($96)
9. Zara Gingham Blouse ($30)
10. Benefit Cosmetics Sunscreen ($32)
11. H&M Silk Shirt ($70)
12. Betsey Johnson Ear Cuffs ($40)
13. Kate Spade Tote Bag ($298)
14. Bobbi Brown Highlighting Brick ($46)
15. Tory Burch Wedge Espadrilles ($275)
16. H&M Shorts ($13)
17. Dior So Real Sunglasses ($620)
18. Superga Platform Sneakers ($89)
19. Mango Flared Sleeve Dress ($60)
Happy, happy, happy summer to you!
Yes, it's summer! Today! Officially! YAAAAAAS <3
I love summer. And I love the summer shopping collage above. It's gonna be a good day.
The collage above is a sort of summary. It's a collection of all the trends and shopping picks I've been posting on the blog these past few months.
From the shoe department, you'll find mules, sneakers, espadrilles, and flat sandals.
From the clothing department, you'll see flared sleeves, blouses, denim jackets, shorts, and mini skirts.
From the accessories and beauty department, you'll notice sunglasses, ear cuffs, perfume, nail polish, bags, and makeup. And sunscreen. Because it's SUMMAAAA.
I believe that covers everything. Everything awesome. And summer appropriate.
Well, I hope you like the summer compilation above as much or at least almost as much as I do. And now, I'm off to the beach. (Not really, but it just felt like an appropriate summer farewell.)