Fashion-Forward Tech Accessories
1. Michael Kors Ipad Mini Case ($58)
2. Gold Beats Headphones ($278.57)
3. Kate Spade Ipad Mini wallet with Keyboard ($100)
4. Rebecca Minkoff Studded Iphone 6/6s Case ($38)
5. Marble Iphone 6/6s Case ($40)
6. Fossil Passport Case ($40)
7. Kate Spade Ipad Air 2 Case ($50)
8. Marble Macbook Air 13" Cover ($19.98)
9. Rebecca Minkoff USB Bracelet ($58)
10. Valentino Iphone 6/6s Case ($495)
11. Rebecca Minkoff Portable Iphone Charger ($78)
12. Tory Burch Iphone 6/6s Case ($65)
13. Kate Spade Winking Iphone 6/6s Case ($40)
14. Kate Spade Striped Iphone 6/6s Case ($40)
15. Stella Mccartney Iphone Iphone 6/6s Case ($285)
16. Michael Kors Pocket Iphone 6/6s Plus Case ($55)
17. Leather and Wood USB Cord ($70)
18. FujiFilm Mini Camera ($66.77)
19. Happy Plugs Rose Gold Earphones ($29.99)
20. Frends with Benefits Rose Gold Headphones ($149.99)
21. Bando Iphone 5/5s, 6/6s, and 6 Plus Portable Charger ($30)
Today's post is like so super exciting. Because this is the first time I've created a blog post featuring tech accessories. Hooray! PAR-TAY! It's cause for celebration, don't you think?
Accessories of every kind (think jewelry, cold-weather accessories, shoes, bags) have been displayed many a time on this blog in the past, but never before have I thought to highlight tech accessories.
And by tech accessories I mean stylish, fashionable tech accessories. Because this is a fashion (and food) blog. So duh, the tech accessories here were going to have to be fashion-forward.
Which is why you'll see items above from designers such as Kate Spade, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, and Rebecca Minkoff. Because even fashion designers have strayed from the traditional scarves-shoes-bags accessory categories and have expanded to designing iPhone cases. And iPad cases. And chargers. Etcetera.
You'll even find a Valentino iPhone case in the collage above. Warning: it's very pricy. Because it's Valentino. Yes, unfortunately, Valentino prices don't discriminate between conventional accessories and tech accessories, and in our case specifically, between the Rockstud iPhone Case or the Rockstud T-strap Pump.
I'm into the marble-look accessories. And everything rose gold and pastel. If you can't tell.
On a completely unrelated note, one of these rolls is way too happy to report for duty: